EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL EVALUATIONS
NATIONAL AND FOREIGN
Scientific Research Services, LLC thanks you have chosen this company to perform your credential evaluation. Please read this information and instructions before completing the application to save time and effort.
Applications for credential evaluations are received from all over the world and the countries receiving evaluation reports are the following: United States of America, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, and Argentina.
Foreign Credential Evaluations Purposes:
- Issue degree equivalency according to the country's educational system that will receive the evaluation report.
- Issue grade point average (GPA) equivalency according to the country's educational system that will receive the evaluation report.
- Issue grade equivalency obtained in each of the courses according to the country's educational system that will receive the evaluation report.
- Issue courses equivalency for those of the universities that will receive the evaluation report.
- Issue a general and specific description of the content of each course.
- Identify upper division coursework for undergraduate level.
- State the number of hours of practice.
- Issue the equivalence of technical or professional licenses according to the country's educational system that will receive the evaluation report.
- Issue evaluation reports in the official language of the destination country, English or Spanish.
National Credential Evaluations Purposes:
- Ensure that academic credentials are authentic and issued by the educational institution declared in such documents. Through this evaluation possibilities of forgery and alteration of credentials are discarded.
A. Documents and Requirements that Must Be Submitted
- Original official credentials that will be evaluated. Original documents do not apply to all countries. To find the list of countries that need original documents, go to the page titled "Documentation by Country."
Scientific Research Services, LLC
6131 Robert Cir #269
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
United States of America
- A completed and signed application.
- Payment in US dollars. The amount varies according to the type of evaluation and other services requested. The payment methods are explained in section D.
- Transcripts sent by the university or educational institution directly to our company. Not all countries (applicants) apply to this requirement. See the list of countries that do apply. The applicant must make arrangements with the school so that his/her transcripts being sent directly to our company. These documents must be sent to:
6131 Robert Cir #269
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
United States of America
In either case, the applicant receives his/her application and pays his/her evaluation through this website. On the page entitled "Applications and Publications Store" pay using PayPal or credit card and get the application right away. Two versions are available for the application, English and Spanish. You will be assigned a reference number within 24 hours after making your payment. Automatically after making your payment, you will receive an email with a link so you can get your application. Also, you can download the application during the payment process. Once the application is completed and signed, you can send it by regular mail, fax, or you can scan or take a picture and send it to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic credentials received in English or Spanish do not need translations, they are provided by our office. If the credentials are in another language, an official translation is necessary.
- If additional information or an information verification letter is needed, an evaluation officer will contact you.
- You can sign in on this website and create an account. This account will help you to track your SRSE activities and know the status of your application.
- If you do not have an account with SRSE and want to know the status of your application, you must send an email with your reference number.
B. Types of Reports, Purposes, and Fees
B-1. General Evaluation Report. It is used to apply for employment, immigration, and education. In the case of being used for further education, this report includes the degree equivalence and grade point average (GPA). Price: $100
B-2. Course-by-Course Report (report including all courses). It is used for enrollment, courses transfers, certification, or professional license. This report includes course-by-course grades, and the grades, degree, and GPA equivalence. It also identifies upper division coursework for undergraduate level. Price: $ 150
B-3. Catalog Match Evaluation Report. It is used for the transfer of credits from one institution to another. This report includes the equivalence of the courses from one institution to another. An arrangement between institutions is needed for this type of evaluation. It also includes the contents of the report B-2. Price: $ 200
B-4. Subject Analysis Report. It includes medicine, engineering, accounting, nursing, landscape architecture, and surveying. This report includes the clinical hours and general and specific content of the courses. It also includes the contents of the report B-2. Price: $ 290
C. Payments for Other Services
Generally reports are issued between one and two weeks after having met all the requirements. However, if the applicant needs the report in less than a week (three business days after completing all requirements), you must pay $50. Completing the evaluation within three business days depends on the time taken by the institution that issued the credentials to confirm the data. If it is not possible to complete the evaluation in three days, your payment of $50 will be returned.
Most universities do not charge for confirming data, but if that is not your case, you must pay for this additional service. The evaluation report will be sent you by email, but for school, university, or firm named in the application, will be sent in hard copy by regular mail. If a courier (e.g., FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.) is requested within the United States, you must pay $35; but you pay $65 if it is international. For additional reports you must pay $25 each. To return original documents, the shipping varies according to country of destination and type of courier that you select.
D. Payment Methods
Accepted forms of payments are the following: PayPal or credit cards, US money order, personal check from a US bank account, transfer (bank to bank), and certified bank check from a US bank. If the applicant cancels the evaluation after sending the credentials and have paid, no refund will be given. If a check is returned for non-sufficient funds a fee of $35 will be charged. On the other hand, if there are overpayments, they will be refunded. Checks and other payments must be made payable to: Scientific Research Services, LLC. The common way to pay is through this website using PayPal or credit cards. The applicant can also send his/her payment by mail with the documents and the application. For questions or clarification, please contact us via the contact page of this website. You can also e-mail us at the following address: email@example.com
For countries in which an apostille is requested, be aware that this procedure is a stamp of validation to ensure that a document is recognized in certain foreign countries. Signatory countries to the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961 to avoid the requirement of legalization for foreign public documents are included.
Example of an apostille